Portico has 32 analogue audio tielines installed around the building. The in-house 48 channel Roland M-480 mixing desk is also connected to a portable digital stage box providing an additional 16 microphone inputs and 8 outputs. This stage box can be patched into one of the many CAT6 network connections around the building.
- 4 x Tannoy VSX8
- 4 x VX8.2 subwoofer
- 6 x VLS30 arrays
Mixing desk: Roland M480 (48 channel) with REAC stage box (16 inputs, 8 outputs)
There is a large selection of microphones available suitable for live PA and recording purposes.
- 3 x Shure SM58
- 2 x Shure SM57
- 6 x Palmer PAN 01 DI box
- 3 x Sennheiser e835 Dynamic mic
- 2 x Sennheiser MZH 3042 Goose neck mics
- 2 x Sennheiser e835 wireless Handheld
- 3 x Sennheiser ew300 Wireless lapel mic
- 2 x Sennheiser ME66 Shotgun (installed directed at stage)
- 1 x Sennheiser SKP 300 Wireless transmitter
- Digital Audio Workstation PC installed with Reaper and a 40 channel digital REAC connection to the in-house mixing desk
- CD duplicator.