All ticket holders aged 18 and over, will need to provide one of the following:
- Proof of full vaccination - both doses received (A full 14 days must have passed since the final dose of Covid vaccine was received)
- Proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test taken no more than 24 hours prior to attending the event
- Proof of natural immunity shown by a positive PCR test result for Covid, within 180 days after the date of the positive test and after completion of isolation period
If you are resident in Northern Ireland, you can demonstrate your Covid status by doing one of the following:
- Demonstrating proof of full vaccination by showing:
- Your Covid Vaccination Card and photographic ID matching the name on your vaccination card.
- A COVIDCert NI passport
- Other government-issued proof of full vaccination and photographic ID matching the name on your vaccination card
- Presenting receipt of a negative Lateral Flow Test result issued by text message or email
- Presenting proof of a positive Covid PCR test, within 180 daysand following the isolation period
If you are not resident in Northern Ireland you will need to show a government-issued proof of full vaccination and photographic ID matching the name on your vaccination card OR the EU Digital Covid Certificate.
If you have not been fully vaccinated you will need to provide a negative Lateral Flow Test result taken within 24 hours (as detailed above) or evidence of a positive PCR result (as above) within the last six months and after the isolation period.
Lateral Flow Tests can be obtained by anyone who requires them, free of charge, and can be ordered online for free delivery to your home.
Order tests from the Gov.uk website.