Portico is wheelchair accessible with:
- internal and external lifts,
- bathroom facilitiesand
- dedicated badged parking.
There is also an audio loop.
The website doesn’t have a separate accessibility statement. This is because we’ve tried to design PORTICO to be as accessible and usable as possible for every user.
Compatibility with tools
PORTICO should be compatible with recent versions of the following screen readers:
- Window Eyes
- Supernova screen readers
The site should also be compatible with:
- basic operating system screen magnifiers
- speech recognition software, eg Dragon Naturally Speaking
- operating system speech packages
You can find guidance from the BBC about:
- making your mouse easier to use(link is external)
- using your keyboard to control your mouse(link is external)
- alternatives to a keyboard and mouse(link is external)
- increasing the size of the text in your web browser(link is external)
- changing text and background colours(link is external)
- how to magnify your screen(link is external)
- screen readers and talking browsers(link is external)