Wanna work with us?
We're sad to see Lizzie leave but wish her well in her new job. And of course it leaves an opportunity for somebody else to join our team... could it be you?
With funding from the Dormant Accounts Fund, Portico is delighted to be recruiting for an
£28K plus Benefits
Fixed Term Contract Full Time 2.5 Years
- Devise and deliver outreach programmes
- Recruit, train and coordinate volunteers
- Assist in the management of our arts and heritage events programme
- Deputise for the Manager as required
- Experience in initiating and managing outreach projects
- Experience of working with volunteers
- High level of organisation and communication skills
- Experience of managing public events
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to work at evenings and weekends as required
Portico is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We always recruit on merit alone but particularly welcome applications from the Catholic community, as it is currently under-represented at Portico.
To apply, please email [email protected] for a job pack.
Closing date: Friday 22 July 2022 at 5pm.